Friday, February 21, 2014

Love Fest!

Pin It

Have you had a chance to take part in "Love Fest" yet? It is over on Splitcoaststampers! HERE is the link the challenge that MFT is hosting!

You could probably guess my theme, but you will have to hop on over to Splitcoaststampers to see the actual challenge! 

I used my Graduated Hearts stencil and my copic airbrush system to create a little path....to go with the sentiment from "Love Story".

The darker color of my stencil is BG57 and the lighter color is BG11.

This is the very clean and simple look and the inside is some simple stamping and an airbrushed corner as well.

So.....come and join in the "LOVE"! 
Here is my supply list!

2 comments:

Jan in Tucson said...

Just stopping by to leave some love...I want to thank you for your generous spirit and wonderful teaching skills. LOVED the classes this past weekend in Tempe. Hope your travel back home was productive. ;) Rubber hugs, Jan Francis

Sherrie said...

Thanks JAN!