Thursday, November 5, 2009

Let's Color a Snowman!


Halloween is over and Thanksgiving is past (for us Canadians) so let the Christmas music play!
I couldn't help but be in the snowman mood as it is really blustery outside today. No snow...thankfully but the winter feeling is in the air.

I eluded to some fun copic news coming....stay tuned for November 11th for all the details! There will of coarse be some FABULOUS blog candy along with the excitement.
One tidbit I can tell you is that I am officially part of the copic blog team....what does that mean....well it just means you will continue to see copic techniques on my blog...like today!
Watch my blog and Marianne's for the announcements next week!

I included a video along with today's card. I noticed I rambled a little long so I had to cut the ending to meet youtube format.....lol!

Here it is:

4 comments:

Sharon Harnist said...

Love that snowman stamp, Sherrie! Wonderful coloring & video -- congrats on that new DT postiion! ;-)

Linda Carson said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for taking your time to do a video. You sure belong on that copic team! Congrats!

mycardz said...

Gorgeous snowman! And, what a wonderful tutorial. Congrats on the DT position too, very well deserved.

I was wondering if you could send me your email address, I have a quick question for you.

Thank you!

Rubber Stamps said...

Very nice video to go through. Thanks for sharing it with us. Nice post.
Rubber Stamps