Monday, September 14, 2009

Peeled Paint Video Tutorial

Lots to show you today. I have two posts already so don't miss scrolling down and seeing my previous post.
I paired up this fun "Sailing with my Dog" image with this fabulous Melissa Frances paper. I love this vintage paper and the glittery star too! I was going for a fun summer americana look.

Here is a close shot of the boat. Notice how I have a few colors going on and it looks like it has layers of paint....I did a little video (below) to show you how I did that with my copics. The sail I have shown you in a previous video on how to achieve that canvas look to your sail. You can view that video HERE.

Here are all my card details:
Stamps:
Sailing with my Dog (Sara England), Puppy Love (Mona Lisa Moments), Weave (Backgrounder) by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink:
Tuxedo Black Memento (Tsukineko), Denim Pigment Ink (Ranger)
Paper:
Daniel (Melissa Frances), Simply Smooth White (Prism)
Accessories:
Copic Markers
Glitter Star (Melissa Frances)
Circle Die (Spellbinders)
Ribbon (Offray)
Star brad (Making Memories)
Sewing

7 comments:

Cindy said...

Love the tutorial!!! The card is darling, and you have colored it so beautifully! I like the sail too!

Bettyann said...

thanks..loved the tutorial

Linda Carson said...

Beautiful artwork! Thanks for taking the time to make a video. You make it look so easy!

itsallrosi said...

great video and a super cool technique!

Conniecrafter said...

great coloring and love that polka dot background

Alvin & Denise Engler said...

it took me awhile to get the whole dog image coupled with "Bone" Voyage -- I kept thinking... really? they made a stamp and didn't get the french right? The joke is on me, I see. :)
-de

Unknown said...

According to Paint, Nirvana.Int qualifies as the strongest American DotA team with a well set and balanced team. He also predicts the success of Nirvana.Int in the Asian scene due to their strong roster and excellent adaptability. With the picking abilities of Puppey and the innovative strategies of the team he is sure that with given time and practice Nirvana.Int can rise to be the top team in the world.chameleon paint