Monday, August 8, 2011

Copic coloring video and certification news

Today is a little video to show how I often color the skin when I am coloring Pure Innocence images from My Favorite Things. It is done in "real time" so you can hear me babble while I color (grin).

This is a little peek at the main image for my sketch card that will be posted on Wednesday it is "Make a Splash", make sure you come back on Wednesday to see the completed card!


In other news.....did you hear that copic certifications are coming to Hawaii?!!!! I would say that would be a good excuse for a little vacation. The Standard certifications are being held November 4th and 5th and the Intermediate certification on November 6th! Be sure to get your applications in early. Click HERE for those details.

For those of us in Canada....there is room in the upcoming Standard and Intermediate classes for Ottawa September 17th and September 18th. You can download the applications here. Looking forward to seeing many of you there!

Be sure to check out the rest of the upcoming classes HERE!

12 comments:

itsallrosi said...

great video, Sherrie!

renee said...

thanks so much..super job!

Tami McBeain said...

Great video tutorial! Thanks for sharing!

Jana said...

Thanks for this great tutorial. I've shy'd away from people coloring before. Not I'm going to give it a try.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pixie Camembert said...

That was so much fun to watch! Thanks so much for the tutorial. Will go give it a try now. Sure wish I could afford the Hawaii class. What fun will that be!!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this was an awesome video! Thanks so much for sharing.

mikki said...

Sherrie, I love your videos! So informative. You make it look so easy. BTW, I find your voice very soothing:)

Cynthia said...

Great video, Sherrie. Looks like I need to pick up a couple of more Copic colors. I would have never thought to shadow with the violet (BV000).

Kelley said...

Thank you for the video. I hadn't put in the BV000 before, now I'll be adding it.

Creative Tara said...

great video Sherrie, I never would have thought to use that colour combo but will try n it out (as soon as I add to my collection.. heehee). And my goodness... you have a crazy dark tan right now! yikes!

Lorena said...

Great tutorial on skin tones - I've always been using W3 for my shadows, I like the idea of BV000 - I use that for low lights in blonde hair, but I will try it in skin tones too.

Also, thanks for the certification class on September 18th 2011 - I did learn so much. You are a fantastic facilitator!

Lorena
www.scrapingcorner.blogspot.com