Friday, August 5, 2011

Ticket Fun!

Ok....someone PLEASE tell me where this week went! We finally received some much wanted summer weather and somehow the week just slipped by.....ahhhhh summer you have been missed!

I just love the vintage reminder of movie ticket stubs....this new set from My Favorite Things is so fun and has a coordinating ticket die-namic die to go with it! It is called "Just the Ticket", it was just released this week and I haven't had a chance to show it off yet!

I used a bunch of different pigment inks to play with all the fun pieces of this set. Stamped all on kraft card stock and then paired up with some fabulous 5th Avenue papers from Melissa Frances!

If you look close you may also spot another couple of Die-namics:
Fancy Flourish (looks like it is out of stock right now but will be back soon) and Hearts a Plenty (which I cut out of felt).

No waste on this card....check out the inside. I used the scrap piece of Kraft card stock that I cut with my die for the inside. A few more stamps from the set and now the inside is cute too!

Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were right with your title for this post sherrie - fun!!!
Love the soft colour palette to tie in with the nostalgic feel of those tickets ;)
Rx

Jessie/knightrone said...

These are fun!!