Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Wednesday Sketch Challenge


Pin It

 Happy Wednesday! It is sketch time again at MFT...you can find the sketch at the bottom of this post. There are always chances at prizes when you play along so be sure to check it out on the MFT BLOG!

I turned the sketch on its' side, it just worked better with the sweet image I had colored.

I colored up "You're so special to me" with my copic markers. I cut it out using the pierced Oval STAX and matted it with the Designer Labels 1 STAX Die-namics.

I ran my fishtail STAX piece through my cuttlebug with my Gradutated Hearts Stencil and embossed the hearts....cute little texture touch!

I stamped in sweet tooth ink the sweet Borders and Accents stamps.

The sentiment is on the inside!

Here is my supply list:

4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is very Adorable!!!

Gabby said...

Sweet card! Such nice coloring. :)

Lea Lawson said...

Adorbs!!! :)

Sherri Scrapper said...

I love how you added texture to your flag! And how you added stamping around it. Lovely card and image!