Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Snowbunnybella

Oh isn't she sweet!!!! My friend Alli Miles sent me a rak of some wonderful stamped bella images. Alli did a super nice job of stamping them in an ink compatible with my copics and also on nice thick white cs (my guess is that it is papertrey). This is snowbunny bella. I used her for today's color challenge on SCS. I don't often reach for the purple (guess it reminds me of easter) but it sure does pop off the page! My favorite accent is the little stick pin I made with pom poms, I thought it went so well with her coat!

The pretty snowflakes are the rak I received from Julee Tilman. They are her own Verve Visual creation, love them!

I used post it notes to mask off the bottom of my purple layer to create the snow. I sponged the whole thing in white craft ink then covered it with ep. Wish you could see all the sparkle irl!
Here is the close up of the bella herself. I applied the liquid applique and before I heat set it I sprinked it with glitter. I then heat set it to puff it up! So Cute!
Here is the lovely RAK card she sent me with the stamped images. Alli's cards are so great, love the colors she put together with this fun Wreathabella. Thanks again Alli!

12 comments:

Melissa said...

She is so pretty! Excellent job!

Alli Miles said...

You did an AWESOME job with her! Love the colours you chose. I was happy to RAK you the images. I am glad they made it safely.

Carolyn King said...

Way too cute, girlfriend!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Awesome card. So cozy looking.

Lorraine said...

Love this snowbunny. the color combo is great. i can't wait to get my bella order.

Sharon in NE said...

Okay, I am not a bella person, I know, call me crazy, but THIS is the cutest one I have ever ever seen, especially the way you did it!! You just may have turned me around.

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Your Bella is just gorgeous all dressed up for winter!!! LOVE the snowballs on your stick pin as well!!! And your wreath card is just adorable as well -- both great projects!!!

Rose Ann said...

Your Bella is so cute, and I love the LA application! Alli's card is so cute as well!

Elizebeth said...

So cute, I love your pom pom's!

Deborah said...

Love you purple and yellow ribbon Bella card! Wreath Bella is adorable too! Deb

Starr said...

What an awesome job! I love the way you did the fur around her hood and sleeves!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

LOVE that Bella in purple! It really does pop off the page! Lucky you, getting a card from Alli!