Thursday, February 27, 2014

A little thank you and new copic classes!

Pin It
Happy Thursday! Do you ever run out of Thank you cards? My stack was getting low (shows how much I am blessed by the people around me).

This little "Wish you were here" I stamped on X-press it blending card in tuxedo black memento ink. Colored up with my copic markers and added a little stripe to her top with my blender pen.

Notice how "unblended" the bench is? That is on purpose to show a little texture or grain of the wood. The sky and ground are airbrushed.

The sentiment is from the "Giftcard Greetings II" stamp set. I cut the main image with the "Pierced Rectangle STAX" Die-namics and matted it in smooth white card stock. I mounted the whole image on a natural card base stamped with the "Woodgrain" backgrounder in Sweet Tooth ink!

Finished off with some Whipped Cream ribbon and a little Steel Gray button :)

CURIOUS about airbrushing? Want to come and try it out? There are new copic classes just announced. LOTS of classes coming to Pittsburg, PA for NAMTA and also SEATTLE, WA is getting both a Standard and an Intermediate Certification class. All the details are on my updated PAGE HERE. 

3 comments:

Debbie Olson said...

Sweet, sweet, Sherrie! Love that airbrushed background!

Conniecrafter said...

so very cute, love the little scene you created!

justin said...

I have read all the comments and suggestions on your website blogs and every person very happy after reading your articles, I am also very shocked after reading your this post. Now it's time to get warwick taxi for more information.