Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Wednesday Sketch Challenge

Pin It

Welcome to sketch Wednesday with My Favorite Things!

I used this beautiful sleigh from the Inspired by Christmas stamp set. I colored it with my copic markers (colors listed below) and paired it up with Home for the Holidays an older Melissa Frances Christmas collection.

As you can see, I turned this sketch on its' side and used sewing to secure all my panels.

Make sure you check out the full details of this sketch challenge on the MFT blog! There are always prizes to be had!!!!








SUPPLIES:
Stamps:Inspired by Christmas (MFT) Ink:”Espresso” Adirondack (Ranger), “Jelly Bean” MFT (Colorbox) Paper: Home for the Holidays (Melissa Frances), Kraft (MFT), Sweet Tooth (MFT) Accessories: Copic Markers (E31,33,57,G21,94,99C00,1,3,5,W10), White Twill Tape, Pom-pom Ribbon (Melissa Frances), Oval Tab Die-namics (MFT), Brads (Basic Grey) Finished Size: 4.25x5.5

5 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Wow! That's gorgeous. Your sleigh looks so inviting. :) Happy Thanksgiving!

scrappingnana said...

Beautiful card. Awesome coloring on the sleigh. TFS

Queen Mary said...

Really? You colored that sleigh? You slay me! (groan - but the sentiment is still true)

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Sherrie! You did an amazing job coloring the gorgeous sled!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my Sherrie that coloring is totally awesome, love the vintage feel to it, lovely card!