Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Little Bo Peep

The seasons turn again today...as my kids go back to school. They were so excited to go so that was nice. They miss their friends and I always remembered being excited to go back.
Today I went with a soft card, reminiscing one of my favorite mother goose nursery rhymes. I think this will make a cute baby card.
I used my new goodies from Melissa Frances for that lovely scalloped paper and the cute little rub-on.

This sweet little image is "Laura" from CHF. I colored her with my copics. R81 matching the patterned paper really well. I colored in a "loose" manner to mimic the "sketchy" look of the image.

Not much time to chat today as school is only a half day...off to the bus stop to pick up my kiddos and get filled in on all the excitement.
This is my daughter's first year in high school and my son's first day in middle school.....I'm looking forward to hearing an ear full!

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Jean Franks Beck said...

Gorgeous card, Sherrie. Beautiful coloring!

Diana said...

This is totally spectactular! The details are awesome, and your coloring is simply - to die for!

Linda Carson said...

Adorable! Fabulous layout!

stampqueen said...

Very sweet card!!!!