Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A Frozen Smile


I woke up this morning and there was a definite chill in the air.....yah!....Fall is coming! Perfect day to post a winter card (better than in the heat we had this summer). I thought this Kim Hughes snowman had the same fun personality as this paper from Cosmo Cricket...so I paired them together.
I paper pieced the cute little scarf and the ice hanging from frozen.
I used my copics to color the rest of the snowman....although he is white I added a touch of cool gray to make him look whiter.

Here are all the card details:
Stamps:
Winter Trees (Kim Hughes Collection) by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink:
Rich Cocoa Memento (Tsukineko)
Paper:
Jolly by Golly (Cosmo Cricket)
Accessories:
Copic Markers
Sewing

This set is now available at CHF too....the last one of the Kim Hughes Collection....it is a goodie!

3 comments:

Hafeeza said...

Cute card,the sentiment is adoable!

Mary J said...

Hello Cherie - just wanted to say thx for making me laugh - I love your card!

Mandalika said...

This is super cute. I love it!