Sunday, July 5, 2009

Yummy new colors!

I'm sure most of you have "herd" the news about the fabulous dozen new colors of copic! I played with them tonight and they are as yummy as they seem....LOVE THEM! I wanted to do a card to show you how nice and soft they color.

Here is a close up of the chicks. They are colored with the Yoooo and then shadowed with the Y11. I also colored a soft gray shadow underneath them. It is so easy to blend away to white with these soft colors!
Here are the colors I used on this particular card. If you look close at the chicks cheeks...they are a beautiful evening primrose :)

Here are all my card deets:
Stamps:
On the Farm (Kim Hughes Collection) by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink:
Tuxedo Black Memento (Tsukineko)
Paper:
Simply Smooth White, Kraft (Prism)
Lil' Man (Cosmo Cricket Collection)
Accessories:
Copic Markers
Buttons (Making Memories)
Sewing


Copic is now beginning to ship these new colors! You are gonna want these!

6 comments:

Lori Craig said...

very cute!

Joy said...

Absolutely adorable! :)

Norine said...

super cute
Hugs
Norine

Conniecrafter said...

very cute, love this idea for a pick you up card!

Katy said...

Ah very sweet little chicks, cute sentiment.

Kathy K said...

I adore this card!!! It's so darn adorable! :) Thanks for a preview of the new shades!