Sunday, July 5, 2009

Hay!

Is everyone enjoying their weekend?
My family has had a great summer weekend. We took the family out on a "cherry run". I am a little nuts about fresh cherry season and we made a trip into the Okanagon to score some BEAUTIFUL berries!
The kids and hubby camped in the yard last night and we have all been enjoying the fun things of summer. Hope you are too!

Today's card....still playing with "On the Farm" by Kim Hughes. I paired this up with the lil' man paper line from Cosmo Cricket...totally sweet!

A little tip:
Sewing in a circle....Circles are not scary to sew around, you just have to take a little more time. I generally do about 4 stitches in a row, stop with my needle in my paper, lift my presser foot and rotate my paper slightly. I tend to use a zig zag stitch with a long length. This is very forgiving compared with trying to do a straight stitch in a circle.


Here are all my card deets:
Stamps:
On the Farm (Kim Hughes Collection) by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink:
Rich Cocoa Memento (Tsukineko)
Paper:
Lil' Man (Cosmo Cricket)
Simply Smooth White (Prism)
Accessories:
Copic Markers
Ribbon, Button (Making Memories)
Fragment Charm Tag (Tim Holtz)
Twine
Sewing
Round Circle Die (Spellbinders)


Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

cute, cute cute!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fabulous! Love the images, the colors, the stitching... TFS!