Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Moose you

I don't often tackle masculine cards but I thought today I would try. I love the cute little sentiment that comes in this "All things Fall" set in the Rummage Bin at Cornish Heritage Farms. I did the card first and thought it needed a cute envie to finish it off. The tickets are for free hugs and lots of love and attention...what guy doesn't want that?!!
Here are the card details:
Stamps:
All things fall, The ticket counter (Rummage Bin) by Cornish Heritage Farms
Tree Backgrounder by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink:
Walnut (Martha Stewart Crafts)
Merlot (Colorbox)
Latte (Adirondack)
Paper:
Kraft, Rose Red Dark, Natural Smooth (Prism)
Accessories:
Eyelets (Making Memories)
Ribbon and Twine
Crop-a-dile


Today is also release day for the newest Scrapblock™ "Aged Sheet Music". I have used this new stamp in my last few posts and it is now available for purchase HERE.
Here is a look at it!
aged-sheet-music.jpg

5 comments:

Shelly said...

I don't do masculine often either, but your cards are wonderful! I especially like the tickets!

Deborah said...

Great cards Sherrie! Love the moose you! Deb

Becky said...

Ohhhh I am just a loving that moose card!

Anonymous said...

Guy cards with an outdoorsy theme are some of my favorites! The envelope and tickets are super cute and a great idea, too!

Conniecrafter said...

Great masculine card, just love the background to it and the envelope is just as neat :)