Thursday, August 7, 2008

Kritter Christmas

Oh how could I resist today's ways to use it challenge using jewels! I love sparkley things! I colored my clear jewels to match my image with my markers. These are the newest Kritters from Cornish Heritage Farms! I am also finding that I am using this "aged sheet music" scrapblock on everything! So versatile, but it helps that I am a music lover too....
Here are the card details:
Stamps:
O' Christmas Cone (Friendly Kritters) by Cornish Heritage Farms
Aged Sheet Music (Scrapblock) by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink:
Coffee Bean (Brilliance)
Hazelnut (Adirondack)
Paper:
Rose Red Dark, Birchtone Dark and Light, Simply Smooth White (Prism)
Accessories:
Copic Markers
Jewels (Hero Arts)
Ribbon (making Memories)
Microbrads (Creative Impressions)
Flowers (Prima)

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Splendid card! Do you have a bew blog look? I think so, I love it! Deb

Linda Carson said...

What a fun card! Your coloring is outstanding!

Conniecrafter said...

Way too cute and like your gem centered flowers and the way you did the ribbon, pretty!