Thursday, July 19, 2007

Late Night Challenge


Now I don't usually stay up and do late night stamping but my hubby went to watch the BC Lions game so I figured I could squeeze in tomorrow's challenge tonight! This was a toughie! We were challenged to make a monochromatic card without embellishments. No Ribbon?? No Brads??? Ack! Well this was my attempt. The wonderful flourishes are by Fancy Pants and the Love stamps are SU. I did faux stitching and paper piercing and some glaze. This was my result...now time for some shut eye! Night!

5 comments:

Classroomfree said...

Just beautiful!

Alhambra Club said...

Think you nailed it, this card is great, love the red and pink combo

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

I think it's wonderful! :) Your work is beautiful even without embellishments, Sherrie!

Rose Ann said...

This is so pretty, Sherrie! You always do such beautiful work!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Sherrie!

Anita