Saturday, March 24, 2007

Inspiration challenge

On SCS there was a inspiration challenge post. So this card came to me from that. It is a Savvy flower stamp that I masked and colored in using my blender pens. The little dots are from the "delight in life" set from SU. The sentiment is from the words set of SU. Rhonna F. flourishes which are so beautiful and I seem to use them quite frequently! The colors are certainly celery, rose romance and tempting tourquise. Love the new prima shapes and colors. Topped off with the jewel brads bling! Fun to play in my space on such a rainy day. Thanks to you who have started to visit my blog!

4 comments:

Aud said...

A wonderful card! Great stamping and colors!

Your blog is really nice! :-D

Aud

Dolores said...

I loved your blog too, you have some gorgeous cards. Love them all.

Anonymous said...

The colors in this card are just beautiful. Spring is coming!!!

Love your blog design too! :)

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the stitched look to those flowers!