Friday, September 26, 2014

Goldberg Inspiration!

Pin It
Happy Friday! Did anyone catch the new "Goldberg's" this week?

As a child of the 80's it is on our PVR "must watch" list....what a hoot! If you didn't, you really should and then you would totally get the inspiration behind this card....

First up, I airbrushed the background with my copic BG72 and my "On the Diagonal" stencil from MFT.

The cassette itself is a combo of stamps and dies. It is the Cassette Die-namics paired up with the "Playlist" stamp set from MFT. It is an 80's theme...but I made it modern with the colors.

I have been doing a lot of traveling and Copic certification and workshop teaching (which is why it has been quiet on my blog). Looking forward to more crafting time nearer to the end of October.

Are you looking for a class? The LAST CLASSES of 2014 are up on my Copic Details page and you can also find them on the COPIC site. I am heading to my stomping grounds in Vancouver next weekend! Hope to see you there :)

2 comments:

Parker said...

LOL This card fits the Goldberg's theme of that episode. I didn't even know MFT had this Cassette set...I know it now. Good job.

aaa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.