Thursday, October 13, 2011

Too Cute to Spook!



I haven't had the chance to ink up this little cutie yet....so here she is! This is "Little Witch" from the Pure Innocence collection at MFT! You will notice a new feature on my blog. Instead of posting all the links in my text I will be providing a supply list at the bottom of my post. I thought it was cute with all the little thumbnails attached :)
I wanted to color this cutie on kraft paper so I colored her with my copics and then added a few white highlights after I was done. Notice the fun pattern in her dress (done with the blender pen) to match the background paper.
I also made her fun little broom with some string and then swiped it with my copics to match.
Another little detail....swiping around the edges of my kraft paper with my black copic marker...and her little paper pieced tights :)

Enjoy your day!

SUPPLIES

4 comments:

Sandy S said...

Great card Sherrie! Like the direct coloring on the kraft paper & blender work! the broom! wonderful!!! :)

Sandy
Kelowna, BC

KellyRae said...

Fabulous card Sherrie! LOVE that darling broom and the bling in the 'spooky' and the coloring is fantastic. I like using Kraft cardstock but didn't realize that Copics looked so good on it. TFS!

Conniecrafter said...

so very cute and love her little stockings and texture you brought to the broom

Ann Butler said...

this is adorable....