Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Bling your Cling!


 Happy Tuesday! We had a fantastic Thanksgiving weekend and now I am rolling back into the swing of things again with my neglected studio....
I haven't had a chance to play along in the Splitcoaststampers "Hope you can cling to" challenge so today was the day! I used My Favorite Things' "Have Hope" pure innocence stamp set.
I drew my color inspiration from the Melissa Frances patterned paper.
I colored her up with my copics (0,C00,C2,E50,E01,E11,Y21(half strength), YR30,RV00,RV11,RV63).
I used my RV11 with the airbrush to color my jewels a pretty soft pink and to soften the edges of my oval.


I am playing along with Lori Craig's challenge you can find here. Her challenge is called "Bling your Cling"....Have you checked out all the FABULOUS prizes that sponsors have generously donated? Worth playing along!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

I love the colors you chose! Very beautiful. Thank you for telling me what color copics you used, that really helps!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful card! Love it...

Sandy
Kelowna BC

Michele Boyer said...

So pretty, Sherrie! Love that bling!