Saturday, March 19, 2011

Hero Arts Flower Day 1

These next three posts I will be showing you this beautiful hero arts flower "Outline Magnolia" in three different ways.
Here is the clean one layer card. You know I HAD to use the new violet colors from copic....V20 & V25 and my blender to fade away to white. I then cut out a mask and laid over this beautiful stencil from Crafter's Workshop. I airbrushed YG03 and then airbrushed a bit of violet at the corners.
The little sentiment is also Hero Arts. I love this clean fresh look....reminds me of spring!
Come back Monday where I will have an ENTIRELY different look with this same bloom. See you then!

8 comments:

Creative Tara said...

fabulous, Sherrie! It was great to see some of the stuff you did playing around with this stamp in Edmonton last week- I love the green with that flower :)

Hill Top Creations said...

Oh love this stamp have it myself, am going to go play with it now with your idea. Looking forward to the next one. Take Care

bluemoon said...

This is beautiful, wow! Love this stamp.

liannallama said...

I love how you used the mask and stencil! Lovely!

Michellem said...

WOW - This card is so gorgeous - love the purple with the green - Beautiful coloring!!

Linda said...

absolutely gorgeous! I have no copics but this makes me wonder if I shouldn't .....

Lin said...

Beautiful! And a gorgeous color combination!

Tiffany Ervin said...

So pretty, beautiful color combo!