Thursday, March 17, 2011

Favor Box Trio

Today is a fun little project I did with my cricut and Melissa Frances products. I adore Melissa Frances's new 5th avenue collection. I cut out these boxes with my cricut and patterned paper and then dressed them up with Melissa Frances accessories. I wish these were around when I did my wedding, they would have been fun for at the reception table or even a way to give my bridesmaids their gifts....Here are some close ups!
I created a little waistband sash out of crepe paper and then added some glue and mica glass flakes for accent.
I adore this cake box! Love that open scalloped edge....I decided to spruce it up a little with some mica glass flakes.
Here is a close up of my favorite box of the three. This little heart box could be used for any occasion. I added some mica glass to the edge of this wedding sticker and mounted it on a decorative tag.

A quick post for today as my laundry is calling me....
Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

carpediem said...

your projects are fabulous! could you tell me which cricut cartridges were used? thanks! laura j

Naomi said...

very cute. Which cartridge did you use?

Sherrie said...

I used a wedding one....I think it was called "I do".