Thursday, July 2, 2009

Release Day "On the Farm"

Yeah, release day for the new Kim Hughes set "On the Farm" that you can find AT the farm!
Who doesn't love barn animals....having relatives that run a turkey farm makes for a special place in my heart for farmers. No turkeys in this set though.
Here is a look at the sheep and a little fence to go with it. I loved this sentiment as I seem to be chasing my tail lately. Anyone else find that their house goes into summer chaos mode when school is out?
In honor of all those "falling a little behind" my card is for you today!
Here are all the deets:
Stamps:
On the Farm, Number Fun (Kim Hughes Collection) by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink:
Spicy Marmalade (Ranger)
Tuxedo Black Memento (Tsukineko)
Paper:
Lil' Man (Cosmo Cricket)
Black, White (Prism)
Accessories:
Copic Markers
Felt Stickers (Martha Stewart)


Have a great day!

2 comments:

Fura said...

How adorable is that? CUTE!

Ida said...

This is a FUN card. I love the way you did the numbers. This is perfect for those "belated" birthday wishes which any more I seem to need more often then I care to admit.