Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Back to my studio!

Yeah! The Tylenol 3 fog has lifted as my mouth infection is clearing up. Advil seems to be doing the trick now....so back to my craft room I go!
Look what came in the mail for me while I was gone. Impressionabilities! Yipee! They are awesome! They give this letterpress debossing look and while the stencil is still attached I could airbrush some pretty accent coloring!

Can you see that little peek of a new stamp????......
Here is your full peek! It is a new set (and a new line) for Cornish Heritage Farms. This set is called Botanical Bliss and is in the new line called All Things Considered....get it (ATC). For those of you who love making ATC's (Artist Trading Cards) these sets will be ideal!
This set will be released June 16th!
Here are all the deets:
Stamps:
Botanical Bliss (All Things Considered) by Cornish Heritage Farms...due to be released June 16th!
Paper:
White (Neenah), Black (Prism)
Ink:
Tuxedo Black Memento (Tsukineko)
Accessories:
Copic Markers
Airbrush system (Copic)

Satin Ribbon (Offray)
Dried flowers
Butterfly Impressionabilities (Spellbinders)


Thanks again for all the well wishes! Have a great day!

7 comments:

Janet said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. There's nothing worse than mouth/tooth pain in my book. I love your card--wish I had thought to bring my impressionability to the class.

Chris said...

Wow! You are back in full swing with another beautiful card. :) Glad to hear that you are feeling better. Stay well!

Leslie said...

wow, how pretty.

Linda Carson said...

Wonderful, wonderful!!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Stunning card, Sherrie. Gorgeous stamp and your coloring is terrific. I have yet to use my Impressionabilities, but after seeing this, I'll definitely be getting them out and playing! Glad you're feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! Love your coloring!

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty image and love the look of the coloring on the impress.