Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Week....


A little peek into our home at Christmas. This will be our first Christmas in our new home. I am so looking forward to having my family gather here. I have been seeing a lot of photos of trees around so I am adding mine to the festive collection. This will be my only post this week as I am taking a blogging break over Christmas. I will be sure to see you all shortly after Christmas!



A quick little photo of our newest ornament for the tree. My daughter got this from Grandma and Grandpa, the kids have many special ornaments on the tree from them. Notice her skirt?....Yes, a Kinkade, how thoughtful of my MIL!

I want to wish all of my blogging and stamping friends a very blessed Christmas. I pray you enjoy your time spent with family and those you love. I also wish that you would all treasure the reason for Christmas... the little babe, the most precious gift of Christmas.

4 comments:

Sharon Harnist said...

What a perfect ornament for your home, Sherrie -- yes, a very thoughtful MIL! Merry Christmas!

Darlene said...

What a beautiful tree and that TK ornament is precious!! Thanks for sharing this with all of us! It's been wonderful seeing how everyone decorates their homes for the holidays! Merry Christmas Sherri ... have a happy & healthy holiday!!

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful tree, and lovely ornament, wishing you a Merry Christmas in your new home!

Anonymous said...

Great ornament and pretty tree. Thanks for all your ideas and inspiration. I just got my CraftsnThings e-newsletter, hopped to the poncho craft idea and ... ANOTHER GREAT PROJECT BY YOU!! Have a really Happy Christmas.