Monday, October 22, 2007

Tagged!

This looks like a fun little game of tag....I love answering fun questions. Thanks to Regina for the tag, wow, you gotta go check out her stuff! It is amazing!

So here are the questions/answers:
1. if you could have 100.00 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose? This one is tough, there are so many companies that I love! In paper I gravitate to Basic Grey (just bought some figgy pudding today), I also LOVE cosmo cricket and scenic route, the crate papers too....uh oh, I think I am well over $100! I also look for texture when it comes to embellishments, I'm a touch and feel kinda girl....hehehe!

2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or rubons, which would you choose? Definitely STAMPS! I don't think I need to say more.

3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year...which would you do? Cards all the way, I just love them, I love to try different shapes and sizes. I have a whole whack of photos that would love to get into layouts but I am a CARDS girl through and through!

4. Would you rather own a scrapbooking store or have your own scrapping room at home...(can't have both he he he)What, we can't have our cake and eat it too???Well if I have to choose, I choose my home oasis. I love my little area to sit and enjoy the quiet and the creativity. No pressure, just pure stamping enjoyment!

5. And last but not least, what is your CURRENT cardmaking or scrapping style....Now this can be tough to nail down! I love the urban chic look but I also love to get inky and distressed and vintage (but with a modern flair....does that make sense?) I try to never case and sit down and create without looking at anyone else's work and just be me.....so depends on my mood what style I would fit into for the day. My friend says she can pick out my cards anywhere so maybe I should ask her.....

Thanks for the fun Regina, now to tag 5 others, Let's see, I have SO many in my blogroll. I'm gonna try tagging some that I haven't tagged before.
I tag:
Amy (such an inspiration for fresh ideas)
Gina K (so sweet and genuine, I can't wait to meet her someday, she has a wonderful business sense and personal touch, just love reading her blog.)
Anna (one very gifted woman, I love her art)
Rose Ann (a stamping force with a fantastic eye for color and design)
Charmaine (a fun, kind spirit. Always a delight visiting her colorful creations)

Have fun girls!

2 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Thanks for the tag, Sherrie! Loved reading your answers!

Theresa said...

Hahaha!!! And I could also have answered all those questions for you! I hope you are having fun today, sure wish I were at home too!!! I'll be checking back later on a little break to see if you have posted any new creations!
Enjoy!
(was that too presumptious to assume that friend comment was refering to me? :)