Thursday, October 11, 2007

Hugs and Kisses


Quick post for today, I finally got around to Julee's Mojo Monday challenge. I combined it with today's SCS "ways to use it" challenge. Today we were to add some "bling" to our cards. My favorite kind of " bling" lately is the Robin's nest pebbles. I buy them in clear and then I color them with my copics to match what I am doing. This is actually two MFT sets. I took the canopy from "meet me at the cafe" and combined it with the "how sweet" images. Loved that they are the same scale so I could use them together! Here are all the deets:
My Favorite Things stamps
Copic Markers
Urban Lilly DP
Red, Chocolate chip and White Cardstock
Ribbon slot punch (SU)
Cuttlebug die cut (flower)
Adironack espresso ink


Happy Stamping!

5 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

Love this card, the paper and that great bling on the chair.

Amy said...

Ahhh looks relaxing!

Rose Ann said...

I love your fun card! Pretty paper and I love the accents on the chair. Your coloring looks so nice as well!

Charmaine (CharmWarm on SCS) said...

Oh this is the cutest, Sherrie! LOVE the bling!

Julee T. (Shadowcatcher) said...

What a great card. Wish I could sit bax and relax with a box of chocolates! Yum!