Wednesday, June 13, 2007

More Pink!


Sometimes NOT cleaning up can be a good thing. I went down to my table this morning and there were still scraps of this bohemia pp laying on my table, perfect for today's sketch challenge over on SCS. I had the perfect amount of scraps left for this. To top it all off my sewing machine still had the pink thread in it.....wonderful!

Details:
Flower stamps and sentiment are SU
A Muse scallop stamp
MME pp
Prima
Heidi swap brad
Martha Stewart tag punch
Tim Holtz distressing inks


Thanks for coming to look!

10 comments:

Alli Miles said...

What a wonderful card!!! I love everything about it. I didn't clean up from last night either *lol*...Great take on the challenge.

Mark's Finest Papers said...

This is a fantastic card! I love your color choices!

Tanis said...

I tell ya, you're the queen!
I love this.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Just stunning, Sherrie! Great card!

Michele Kovack said...

Beautiful colors! I love the softness it has! Clean Up? Never! I am constantly a mess in my scrap room!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the sewing. I am so sewing machine challenged it's not even funny.

Anonymous said...

Love it! Great job!

Rose Ann said...

Whoa....totally gorgeous!! Love, love, love this!!

Jill said...

Wow! I am totally drooling over this card. The whole thing is just positively gorgeous!

Lisa said...

Sherrie, this is stupendous!!!!!!!! I am in awe of your work lately. I am glad too, that I can come here and see you since I am not on SS either!! lol!! They lost a couple of good members, I think!!!