Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Amy Butler!

Oh I got just a little giddy when I found out that Amy Butler designs are now in paper! Whoohoo! I just got two stacks of them in the mail today. These wonderful prints she has long had in fabric and they are so great. This DP is called Jellybeans (Lara I totally thought of you!). Julee at Poetic Artistry is having a fun game of bloggin' bingo so I created this card so she will draw another letter. Too fun! I used this Rubber Romance stamp for her because she sent me a card in the mail using this stamp and I just fell in love with it! I tied a ribbon to her hat and added some glitz. The sentiment is A Muse. Wow, two on one day....on a roll!

7 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty, Sherrie! I love the colors and that image is a fave of mine. Awesome, as usual!

Karen said...

LOVE that paper! Great card

Alhambra Club said...

Great card, that stamp is adorable, love the paper you used it is perfect

Create It Simply said...

All of your work is outstanding. Thanks for keeping up with us at CPS through all of the excitement. I left a little thank you for you on the blog ;)

Alli Miles said...

What a fantastic card Sherrie. Love the DP too.

Anonymous said...

I just keep thinking of all those shower invites you sewed!!! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with those papers.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Wonderful card, Sherrie! Love the papers!