Saturday, May 26, 2007

Ton of Love

I have had a ton of fun (hehehe) with the acrylic A Muse set of animals. These little elephants are so cute and I love that there is a male and female and that they can face each other. My little balloon is by memory box and the layout is inspired by Beate's sketch challenge. The paper is from that MEGA pack from Costco. A mixture of magnolia and wild asparagas. I used my Gigga scallop square punch to create the mat for the elephants and alternated colors to create a larger square. Karen Foster snap stamps for the sentiments. Wishing you TONS of fun this weekend (groan, I know).

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl...that's too stinking cute. I love your punch backing for the image. Gorgeous!

Vicki G said...

So pretty!!! Love all the little elements that you put into the card!!!

Vicki

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is just SO cute!

Michele Kovack said...

How cute! Love the scalloped squares behind the image!

Jill said...

How cute Sherrie! I love popping in to visit your blog. You always have something new and wonderful waiting!

Kristine said...

Oh, SWEET!! LOVE how you used the square scallop punch...never wouldda thought of that! How COOL!! Those elie's are just too cute :)

Rose Ann said...

This is so cute! I love how your scalloped matting is multi-colored!

Alhambra Club said...

What a cute card, love the image backing and the colors.

Anonymous said...

Sherrie, this is just so adorable!!!
And I love having your cards coming to my email box ... :)

Suzie Cullen
In the Pines

Theresa said...

You finished it off wonderfully! Thanks for the great day!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just adorable. I love the fun color combo and the balloon.