Friday, November 7, 2014

CHA classes and 2015 Copic Locations Announced!

Pin It
 Leaves are falling at our house! It looked like it was snowing leaves yesterday....
This is the inspiration behind todays' project. I used the "Out on a Limb" stamp set and Die-namics to create this clean and simple card.

I wanted to show the detail of the leaves on the ground up close....Just a wee bit of W1 and W3 copic markers added to the "grounding" of my tree .
The leaves falling indicate a season of change....what a great segway into my copic post!


COPIC NEWS!

There is change coming by the way of NEW classes being offered in 2015! You will have to read THIS newsletter to get a taste of what is coming....it is very exciting!

You can now see all the locations we plan to visit for the upcoming year as well! Classes for CHA are now open and there are a whack of em'! You can find the applications for these classes HERE on the copic website.

I have also updated my copic certifications details tab so you can see the dates for the CHA classes. 

Thanks for the visit....hope to see many of you at CHA this year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sherrie, I love the pattern paper you used for the leaves, very fall-like!