Thursday, September 4, 2014

A new season....Fall! New Copic Class Venues Too!

Pin It
 This is my favorite time of year! Warm sun in the afternoon and cool nights (perfect for the hot tub). I have had a wonderful summer vacation and was excited to get back at my studio and do a little crafting :)

I decided to head on over to one of my favorite spots for inspiration and that is Splitcoaststampers.
...and played along with today's "ways to use it" challenge.....fall leaves.

I used watercolor paper for my card base and then laid a piece of vellum stamped with the "woodgrain background". The circle cut out is from the "Blueprints 12" Die-namics.

The pretty fall leaf and acorns are from the "Fall Foliage" stamp set along with the coordinating Die-namics.

I did a little Copic airbrushing on the leaf with Y32, Y38 and Y28 markers to add a slight variation in the colors. Not too much....we aren't all the way into fall yet!
I have added a few gold trim accents....the wire and the glitter.

Looking for Copic classes? We have announced another few venues for fall!!!! Looking for something on the west coast? I will be in Calgary, Vancouver and Portland this fall :)
You can see all the details HERE on my updated Copic page.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

aaa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I favor the web-site's information and also subject matter. Your articles can be quite exciting, I have to present to many our close friends to your web site. I have to many thanks.
friv 40