Wednesday, April 16, 2014

NEW INK!

Pin It
And does this new ink work with copics you ask?.... YES!
Woohoo!
What ink am I chatting about?
The new Hybrid Ink Pads from My Favorite Things!

This is the awesome "Black Licorice" that I stamped on X-press it blending card. NO NEED to heat set...just give it a few seconds to dry.  Works fabulous with my copic markers! I did her hair yellow on purpose to really put that black ink to the test!

The "Congratulations" sentiment is from the "Beautiful Baby" set released this month and the image is from "Cupcake Cutie".  The background is stamped with the Sno Cone Hybird ink and the "On the Diagonal" background stamp....and the sentiment is in the new Razzleberry Hybrid ink.

I am SOOO excited about another ink option for my copics...the coverage, clarity and detail of this hybrid ink are great!

Speaking of copics.....Be sure to check out my CERTIFICATION DETAILS PAGE...as it is right up to date! Seattle is coming soon!

No comments: