Thursday, March 20, 2014

You Float my Boat

Pin It

Playing with my Die-namics today....and just for fun! I don't get a lot of "just for no reason" play time but I do treasure it!

I haven't used patterned paper in quite a while either! I have this Sundrifter collection that is just too cute not to use.

I started by lining up the pieces of the "Sailboat" Die-namics on a piece of smooth white cardstock. I held the pieced lightly in place with masking tape as well as the "hi" from the "Happy Hellos" Die-namics. 

For the bottom layer I lined up a bunch of 1/2" strips of patterned paper that would be seen through the boat cut out. I then stitched my top white layer in place.

Lastly stamping the sentiment from the "Sailor Girl" set along the sail.

The inside was quick to make because I had the actual cut out pieces of the boat from the front! Adhered them to my sno cone card base and stamped another sentiment from "Sailor Girl".

Here are all the products for this quick and sweet card!

No comments: