Monday, October 14, 2013

Release Rewind

Pin It

 Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend! We had beautiful weather and were surrounded by family and food.....we are truly blessed.

I am switching gears to Christmas cards. I am showing off a few of the new products that were released last week from MFT! If you would like to see all the designers participating in today's "release rewind" you can check them out on the MFT blog......

Wanna see what was released? Head on over to the "Brand Spankin' New" at My Favorite Things!

I have 2 cards to share with you today....the first a very clean and simple card. I did some embossing with the new Snowflake Splendor Die-namics.  I stamped the Grand Holiday Greetings in the new paver red ink. I then stamped and embossed the sentiment on paver red cardstock and cut out the strip to lay in the middle of my sentiment. Some buttons and hemp always finish off a card nicely :)

 You know I couldn't get enough of playing with these Pierced Traditional Tag STAX!

I used the sentiments from the Holiday Subway Art, Ornament Banner Builder and Starry Christmas sets to create the tag...stamping in a few different ink colors (listed below).

I airbrushed some RV32 over the tag with the new Swiss Dot Stencil.

I also created the background on the kraft cardstock by stamping some of the Holiday Subway Art in the Sweet Tooth ink.

To the left a look at the inside...simply finished because the outside is so busy.

The great thing about this card is the tag is tacked lightly in place....a simple removal and you can reuse the tag for holiday gift giving.




Here is the supply list for both cards:

1 comment:

zehra said...

These r beautiful cards