Monday, August 12, 2013

Release Rewind!


Pin It

 Welcome to MFT's RELEASE REWIND! I personally love this feature as it is great to get the opportunity to play with ANYTHING from the latest release! Yay! To see the whole list of new product you will find that on the MFT "Brand Spankin' New" page.

You will find all of today's participating designers on the MFT blog. Be sure to check it out!

First up is Kitty Costume....I haven't had a chance to show her to you yet. I inked her up with Espresso Truffle memento ink and colored her with my copics. I paper pieced her outfit and made little pleats with my shading on the patterned paper....I then cut around her tail and did an "out of the box" die cut with one of the Blueprints 6 Die-namics.

Using some "Darling Dear" papers from Studio Calico I assembled this card quite quickly with the use of the Blueprints 6 Die-namics! I love that there are dies for the sentiments as well as little accent pieces (like where I placed my button), border dies too!

To the left is a look at the inside...just simple sentiment stamping but I must say, cards are so much cuter when you dress up the inside too!

Here is Pretty Pumpkin. She is in her own little pumpkin patch with the Primitive Pumpkin Die-namics and the Woodgrain Fence.

I paper pieced her outfit too....(just the skirt) and was sure to shade it just like her top. I stamped the little pumpkin face from the set on one of the pumpkins too! For the sentiment on both the outside and the inside I used MFT's new exclusive "Trick or Sweet" set as well as the "Layered Treat Tag" Die-namics that go with the stamp set. These two items you can ONLY purchase at MFT.

Here is the list of MFT product that I used on both cards:

3 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

These are so super cute!!!

Debbie Nelson said...

Very cute! Got my new stamps in the mail yesterday....supposed to rain all day here today, so I will be playing!!

Tracey said...

These are just adorable!!!