Friday, June 7, 2013

Washi Tape Fun!

Pin It
Actually.....faux washi tape :) I love this kind because I can make as many combinations of patterns and colors as I have stamps and ink! (which is a lot)....

Very clean and simple today. I made my own custom washi tape using the new Washi Tape Die-namics and Washi Patterns Stamps that are coming from MFT June 11th! I mounted them on a sno cone cardstock base and added a fun sentiment from the Bold Staements stamp set (that is this months' triple scoop set from MFT). I added a little bit of opaque white paint to the sentiment too :)
 SUPPLIES (Available June 11th):


Be sure to check out all the release details HERE!

12 comments:

Gypsy 2 said...

A simple card but very effective Sherrie!

Tracey said...

Simple yet fabulous!!

Debbie Nelson said...

I love simple cards....thank you for sharing!!

slbt17 said...

thanks for the inspiration!
Sandra ltb

Betty Wright said...

Great colors and design. The dies really make it look like real washi tape. Impressed!

Queen Mary said...

Sherrie, you are FAB! AMAZING, AWESOME! Love it!

scrappingnana said...

Great card. Love the colors and the washi tape.

Kimberly S. said...

Love this CAS card!! Great color combo!!

Anonymous said...

This IS amazing!

Kim said...

Love the washi tape die. Fab card.

Pam said...

Such a cute card!

wendy said...

terrific card