Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Love is in the air




Pin It
Any Bachelorette watchers out there? I was so sad to see Sean go last night....he was the guy that I thought made the best "marriage material" for Emily....oh well.

We are enjoying some of these puffy white clouds mixed with the glorious sunshine. Summer is here and it is great! Quick little card today...I am amazed at how fast a card can come together with some fantastic Die-namics! This is using the brand new "Airplane Greetings Stamp set and Die-namics". The Jumbo clouds I just can't get enough of too!

 A little bit of copics in there...can you spot it? It is to color my wood heart piece to match...R39 baby! Speaking of copics....Debbie is looking for a few more filled seats in her intermediate copic certification class in Kansas. Here is your chance to take a class from THE Debbie Olson! Anyone whom I ever spoke to that has attended her classes has nothing but GREAT things to say....well....she is fabulous! Here is the link to the open class lists!

 Here is my supply list...hope you are enjoying your day!

2 comments:

Michele Boyer said...

So cute, Sherrie! I love the little heart on the banner!

Jodi Collins said...

ACK! How FABULOUS! Just absolutely PERFECT Sherrie!