Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Brand New Stamp Line!

 Time to reveal something I have had under my hat for a while... Melissa Frances is debuting a Brand New Stamp Line at CHA! Melissa Frances has brought in  some beautiful red rubber vintage stamps....music to my ears:)

You all know how I LOVE to color and now to have some sweet vintage images is wonderful!
These stamps are going to retail at great price of $7.99US...a great deal for some red rubbah!

Before I show you a peek....make sure you take time to hop over to the Melissa Frances Blog as there is a nifty Christmas Give-away happening there! 

OK....here we go!
Pin It
 May I introduce "Pearl".....so darling! I had just received the new Melissa Frances Christmas paper line so I made these girls up in Christmas cards. These images could be used throughout the year.



Here is a little closer look at each image. I have colored all of them with my copic markers. I was so excited to see some detail in facial features! I could shade along the nose and under the chin. Yup...coloring fun!

For those of you who have taken the copic intermediate class...you may recognize some BV31 in her face, my light source is in the upper right of the image....so you see the shadowing on the left side of her nose. Notice the crisp cast shadow lines from her sleeves and dress hem on her skin as well.
Coloring with reds can always be a bit tricky too. Here I used R30, 22,24,46 and 59. For her skin I used E000,01,11,13 and BV31. 




Here is Pearl with a little baby buggy. It is Christmas time and you can see the snow on her hat and the wheels of the pram.  I added a couple of jewels to the centers of the wheels too!





Here is Pearl holding a little dolly. I just LOVE her coat! I used some vintage glass to edge my paper...to go with the silver theme of all three cards.

I have some more Pearl images to show you later this week....I have totally fallen for her!

Don't forget to enter the Melissa Frances Giveaway!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Margaret said...

Wow! These are all so gorgeous! Must check out the MF giveaway.