Saturday, May 26, 2012

Memorial Weekend

Pin It





Hope all my American friends are having a great Memorial Day weekend!

I am in Regina this weekend teaching Copic Certifications and having a fabulous time!

I am showing off an extra early sneak peek at a new release for June 5th at My Favorite Things. I was asked to do this project for the Copic blog which is part of a blog hop for Operation Write Home.

Here is just the first photo (to tease you) that is part of a whole copic tutorial that you will be able to find on Copic's Blog this weekend.

Be sure to hop on over there and check it out! You will be able to find this adorable stamp on release day by clicking on this link June 5th at MFT!

Have a great weekend and I hope you enjoy the tutorial :)

4 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

OMGosh, your stamp is DARLING!!! Thanks so much for the sneak peek...I can't wait to buy this stamp!!!

Margaret said...

Such an adorable image and fabulous coloring.

Anonymous said...

So sweet! Your coloring is amazing!

zehra said...

This is gorgeous, love your coloring and tutorial on it