Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Wait for the Sunshine


We are having to wait for the sunshine here in BC....I woke up to snow! What?!!! We have a guy coming to trim our hedges, I guess that will have to wait for the melt.

I haven't posted in a while due to Copic Certification travels so I could hardly wait to get back in my studio to create! This a la mode stamp from MFT called "It's getting deep" was just released last week! She is so cute, I am glad I got a chance to ink her up!

I am showing you a close up of the copic coloring. Those who have taken the intermediate certification may notice that I introduced the "color of my light" into my image. Depicting a strong late afternoon sunshine. I used my YR31 for the sun in the image.

Make sure to check back tomorrow as I am playing along with a sketch challenge! Have a great day!

SUPPLIES:

2 comments:

Jan said...

OH she is so cute Sherrie! I think I must have that sun diecut (to go along with my cloud ones). It is gloomy and windy in Edmonton and the smell of all the dirt from under the snow is filling the air here.

Michele Boyer said...

So cute, Sherrie! I LOVE the glow on the shovel!