Friday, February 10, 2012

Edmonton Copic Class

I will be traveling to Edmonton the first weekend in March to teach copic Standard and Intermediate Certifications.  There is a little space left in both certifications so here is your chance to take one of these classes while I am in Alberta! You can find the applications for the Standard class HERE and the Intermediate class HERE.

I will be doing a couple of card classes at a great scrapbooking store named "Scrap and Bean". They have a coffee shop on site.....isn't that fabulous!

This is a photo of the floral class I will be teaching March 1st 3-5pm. Look at all the pretty colors we will play with. Details are HERE for this class. We will be coloring these fabulous images. The large flowers are from My Favorite Things "Inspired by Flowers Set 3" and "Inspired by Flowers Set 4". Can you spot one of the MFT Die-namics that we are using too? It is the "Simply Scallops Medium" that will be cut out of red felt....so pretty:)

The bird stamp is one I picked up while at CHA at the LaBlanche booth.

I hope to see you soon in Alberta!

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

Oh how I wished I lived close to you, would love to take this class, such Beautiful cards!