Friday, January 6, 2012

Smooches for Roo!

What I love about the Christmas season?....It is followed by Valentine's Day! I adore making Valentine's Day cards...because I can use them all year round too, just to say "I love you" to someone. I thought of all my Aussie friends when I was coloring up this card. This is an ADORABLE image from Paper Smooches!
I stamped directly on my kraft cardstock and used the copic colors E21,23,25,29,97 and my blender to color. After coloring I came in with a soft yellow prismacolor pencil to blend in some areas of light and an aqua pencil to color in some area of shadow.
I used my little scorepal to frame off my sentiment and some of my favorite Die-namics for the trim.

I am hoping our weather brightens up a little so I can get outside with my new camera lens....This card made it bright inside :)

SUPPLIES

7 comments:

Danni said...

Love this card! How adorable!

Lee Ann Barrett said...

I absolutely love this stamp and your card is equally adorable!

Ruth S said...

Wonderful card Sherrie - I love your roo colouring and the scoring detail is swoon-worthy!
Have a great weekend, Rx

g said...

just adorable & so so sweet! LOVE it! amazing coloring and ooo that scored box around the sentiment is awesome too!!

Gabby said...

Super cute PS card! Fun design and your coloring and paper choices look great. :)

dee marie said...

What an adorable card! I love your borders across the bottom and your coloring is wonderful!

Lori Barnett said...

THUD! Now I want this set! Your fault! hee hee hee. I love kraft cardstock :)