Thursday, January 26, 2012

Off to CHA!

Remember this photo from "Sunday Snap"? I converted it to black and white to create this layout.

I'm off to CHA....so I have a fun peek to share with you today! Melissa Frances has a brand new paper line....inspired by the "Thankful" collection comes "C'est la Vie"! You can visit the Melissa Frances Blog to see the collection.

Part proceeds from the sales of this paper collection will be donated to breastcancer.org.
So many pretty papers! For my project I used "aqua doily" paper for my layout. Some other Melissa Frances goodies on this layout....the fun mica flakes inside my shaker card. The beautiful resin snowflakes too! Be sure to visit the Melissa Frances booth at #1991!

I will be demoing at the copic booth and this project is for that booth....can you guess which product it show off?
This is highlighting X-press it Foam Mounting Tape. I decided to make a big shaker box for my snowy layout and nothing does this better than great foam tape! I also popped up all the letters on foam tape as well.

I used a My Favorite Things Die-namics "Wonky Scallop Border" to create my frame. I used the "By the Letters" Die-namics to create the sentiment too.

If you are heading to CHA, make sure you stop by the copic booth and say 'hi' ! You can see this layout in person too.....things always look better in real life :)

No comments: