Thursday, November 10, 2011
Using all Melissa Frances products I have links at the bottom of the post to the specific papers.
I also used my airbrush system to alter some of the resin and flower pieces. The green star and the sprig were originally white. Just a few sprays and voila! They were custom colored for my project!
Just for fun/cute factor I did a fringe of ribbon around the perimeter of the lid. I also ran a bead of glue around the base of the container and sprinkled it with glass glitter.
Soooo....no stamping today (a rarity), but it sure was a fun way to make a cute container out of something I was going to throw away!