Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday List Making


Monday's are for list making....I don't know about you but if I don't write it down...you can consider it lost forever. My kids know this about me and are very good at WRITING DOWN important info. Today I felt crafty just for the fun of it so I decided to make a little pretty list holder. I had cut up a basic file folder for another project (which I can't show you yet) so I had this section left....which led to the base of my holder.
I attached a little clip for a pen (that will HOPEFULLY stay with the list).

Happy List Making Monday!

SUPPLIES

3 comments:

jeanne girl said...

That is so cute!!! I like making lists too so I completely understand.... thinking of starting a new list..
1. Have Sherrie make me a list pad too

LOL

Sherrie said...

ahhhh Jeanne...you are so cute!

Conniecrafter said...

very cute idea and love the image you used for it, she is too cute with her big pencil