Friday, February 11, 2011

Need a taste of summer?

I know I could use a taste of summer right now. I don't know what it is like where you are at but it is another wet cold day here. I thought a summery card may chase the winter blues a little.
This is a stampy/scrappy card. I used a large sentiment strip from a MME patterned paper line and then stamped a Hero Arts fruit image. I think the image may have intended to be an orange, but today it is a lemon! I colored it with my copics and added a bit of glossy shine. Here are all my supplies for this fun card:
Stamps:
Antique Fruit Engravings (Hero Arts)
Paper:
Kraft (Bazzill)
Breaking Free Collection (My Mind's Eye)
Ink:
Tuxedo Black Memento (Tsukineko)
Accessories:
Copic Markers
Butter Spica Glitter Pen (Copic)
Glossy Accents (Ranger)
Tiny Type (Cosmo Cricket)
Opaque White (Copic)


Have a fantastic weekend! Ours is chalked full of band gigs/volleyball tournaments...lotsa runnin' around!

No comments: