Thursday, December 2, 2010

Tag-a-long Day 6!

Welcome to day 6 of the tag-a-longs! Today's tag I did up for my "cherry baby" for Christmas. I have my kraft roll of paper ordered from Amazon and am looking forward to papering all my packages and attaching these fun tags to them!
Here is the finished product.
The close look at those yummy cherries! Here is the how to :
First off I took a #8 ranger tag and ran it through my creatopia xyron machine to apply adhesive to the entire front. You could do this a few different ways, there is fantastic glitter tape you can apply if you don't have the xyron.
Apply glitter to the adhesive.....the whole front of the tag!
I found a cute cherry piece of scrap paper. I believe it is from Webster's Pages Petite paper pack.
I stamped my cherries. This is an engraved fruit set from Hero Arts.
I used an aquapainter filled with copic colorless blender solution and transferred my color "palette style" to my cherries.
Here are the copic colors I used for the cherries.
Here are the colors for the stems and leaves.
I rounded the corner of my tag using my corner chomper.
I airbrushed the edges.
A deeper green.
I just love this bird screen from Tattered Angels...I use it a lot!
I finished off the hole with a large eyelet. I also added these fun cosmo cricket letters!
Finished off with some glaze....you can use any kind of glaze this is just what I had closest to my desk!

There you have it! Enjoy your night!

1 comment:

katemade designs said...

fabulous. I had forgotten how wonderful my xyron was, will have to try this myself.