Friday, December 10, 2010

Enjoy the little things


Here is a quick little project I did capturing a "little things" moment at Christmas last year....in the midst of the chaos, paper flying, gifts unwrapping at Grandma and Grandpa's....my daughter was sitting and enjoying the moment with a bow on her head.

This photo was printed out in black and white then I used my copic markers to color her sweater and the bow. I also used my airbrush gun on the edges of this chipboard.

All the paper, resin and chipboard pieces are Melissa Frances. The paper is part of the "home for the holidays" collection.I love the soft vintage flair of this Christmas paper with the subtle text in the background. I also REALLY enjoy their collection of sentiment rub-ons! The versatility of them is fantastic...see how I could curve around the edge of my photo....Love that!

I am looking forward to helping get her all dressed up tonight for her school Christmas banquet! I am thankful that I get to share that "little thing" moment with her.....little does she know how BIG it is to me!

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: