Tuesday, August 17, 2010
The à la modes in Time to Celebrate
The My Favorite Things design team is showing off the new à la modes being released August 17th! That's today!
I am showing you "Time to Celebrate"....I just love her topsy turvy cake.
For the full list of designers participating in today's teaser you can check out Kim's blog at 11am EST.
Here I colored "time to celebrate" with my copics and then airbrushed my white paper with E41 and E44 to give it a little of the vintage kitchen flavor.
I added the frosting with some distress stickles and added some extra frosting to my chipboard spatula with the stickles as well.
Here are my full card deets:
à la modes (Time to Celebrate) by My Favorite Things
Cork Sheet (MFT)
Material Girl Collection (Cosmo Cricket)
Markers and Airbrush System (Copic)
Blossom Die (Spellbinders)
Chipboard Flowers (Cosmo Cricket)
Chipboard Kitchen Pieces (Maya Road)
Vintage Photo Distress Stickles
What are the à la modes? If you missed the info on them last month:
* à la modes will be available only in rubber
* Each set is produced in the USA using the higest quality rubber, with the deepest etch possible.
* Each image and sentiment is backed on cling foam and scroll cut, making it ready for stamping right out of the bag!
* Packaged in a clear hang bag, we've also provided the ideal storage solution by including a thick laminated header card in each set that can be used to store the stamp set, in its entirety after purchase.
* $10.95 for the 3 x 4" set
Make sure to come by for the VIP hop tonight....I will be here at 7pm (Pacific Time) to show you a FUN project! See you then!